Thursday, November 10, 2005

you can keep every nickel...

THE BRAD BLOG: "O'Reilly, Robertson Wish Death and Destruction on Voters They Don't Agree With..."
Bill OReilley: "Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. "

Just fine by me, so long as California gets to stop paying its federal taxes. I don't want a single nickle of federal money coming back. Especially since we sent a dime. The last I heard, California only gets 35% of the money we put into the federal government back. States like Utah are in some foolish 500% range. I'll need to find the actual references.

Maybe Bill could have his research staff do that, it's not as if they're fact checking anything these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home